Don currently serves in leadership positions for key public-private partnerships
supporting innovative economic, communications and educational initiatives.
- Chair, Governing Board, John Adams Innovation Institute (2004 – present), the economic development division of the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative. The Innovation Institute is entrusted with the management of two public purpose funds, making targeted, strategic investments to grow and strengthen industry clusters, support the research enterprise in Massachusetts, and grow the Commonwealth’s knowledge-based Innovation Economy.
- Director, Massachusetts Broadband Institute (2008 – present), a division of the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative tasked to ensure broadband availability and affordability throughout Massachusetts with specific focus on the needs of Western Massachusetts.
- Director, 1Berkshire, Berkshire County’s leading private economic development enterprise (2015 – present).
- Director, Lever, Inc., a local economic development enterprise (2017 – present).
Don has also served in numerous leadership roles for corporate and community institutions.
- MountainOne Financial Partners, Inc., director 2002 – 2005), corporator (2002 – present)
- Northern Berkshire Healthcare (North Adams Regional Hospital), trustee (1986 –2006), chair of the Board of Trustees (1991 – 1996)
- Williamstown Savings Bank, trustee (1984 – 1995), corporator (1980 – 2002)
Don served on the faculties of Williams College and Vermont Law School and has lectured widely on land use matters. A 1975 graduate of Williams College, Dubendorf received his J.D. from Boston University in 1978.
He can be reached by e-mail at: email@example.com.